When it involves designing your house, the bedroom is that the place which everyone wants to construct with the foremost recent design with imported raw materials. apart from interior designing the second things that come to mind is Vastu for bedroom.
Vastu for bedroom is extremely important to bring many positive energy in your bedroom and helps you relax mentally and physically. many of us browsing many challenges in their life, so a bedroom could even be an area which is beneficial for them to relax completely. according to Vastu experts, the sleeping position within the foremost bedroom should be the south or the west. The bed should be placed against the wall in the south or the west so as that your legs point towards the north or the east once you lie .
Vastu Shastra for bedrooms comes with many guidelines that need to be followed during an accurate way:
• The sleeping direction according to Vastu is towards the South.
• Consistent with Vastu, avoid a mirror before your bed because the view of one’s sleeping body during a mirror isn't so good. Just cover the mirror facing your bed with a cloth, so as that it doesn't reflect you and your bed.
• According to Vastu, the colours that are suitable for the bedroom are light rose, grey, blue and green.
• The West or Northside is suitable for an attached bathroom, changing room or bathtub etc.
• Don't have any bedrooms within the North-East direction as this is often often often often the place for deities and if a bedroom is present during this site then one faces many mishaps and sickness within the family increases.
•If we point our head towards the North while sleeping we feel distressed by the electromagnetic waves coming from the North, therefore results in headache and body ache within the morning.
•During a number of the cases, your bed is pointed towards the remainder room wall. Bed adjoining the remainder room wall again gives you health problems because it receives negative energy.
• Vastu bedroom tips say that plants, fish aquariums or the opposite life forms aren't to be kept in bedrooms.